Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Day


Jordan's Birthday was Sunday and I can not believe she is 7 years old already. She is getting so big and looks much older then her age.

She loves playing with her cousins and feels that she can be the little mother all the time. She is very good with them and sometimes her aunts and uncles forget that she is still a child herself.

She quit dance this year. I am not sure why other then she just didn't have the sprite of dance this year. At least that is what she told me. She is swimming again and I think she is loving it. She is starting to learn the strokes better and she even got her first gold ribbon. What an accomplishment that is. She is also trying basketball this year. I am hoping she will like that, we will just have to wait and see.


I can not wait to see what the next year is going to bring. She is growing so fast and becoming such a little diva. I am sure she is going to keep me running for many years to come.

No comments: