Monday, February 7, 2011

In School Again

After having an ear infection on Friday and resting over the weekend Jordan is in school again.  I actually think everyone is going to be in school every day this week.  I am not sure the kids are going to know what to do with having a full week of school.

As for me I am going to turn the music up high, grab a drink, and dance around the house.  I think this is the first time since Thanksgiving that I have the house to myself.  No one asking me to make lunch, or wash their clothes.  No one looking for me to play a game with them or take them  out because they are bored.  I think I might go crazy having all this time on my hands.  Who am I kidding I am actually loving right now.

Don't get me wrong if my kids could stay home every day I would love that.  I would set up all these wonderful things to do and places to go.  In the winter though it is just to hard to have everyone in the house all day everyday.  The cabin fever gets to us.

We are getting more snow tomorrow, just a dusting so there should be school.  Thursday storm is heading out to sea, so No Snow for the first time in 4 weeks.

Yippee!

No comments: