Saturday, January 21, 2012

Resolutions

We are 21 days into 2012 and I think I have a new list of resolutions.  They aren't so much resolutions as they are things that I am going to do this year.  I am hoping to accomplish everything I want to and continue on my path to happiness.  After the last year, my daughter getting sick and almost dying, the doctors not know what is wrong with her and finding out who my friends really are I am now focusing on myself and what I need to do form me.  Since having children I have identified myself as a wife and a mom.  Now I am going to start this year with me becoming me again and taking back my life, for me.  I am still going to be a wife and a mom, I am just hoping that with doing things for me I will be better at both.

So here are my list of life lessons, experiences and entertainment for 2012:

1. Read 100 books and review them all.

2. Listen to 1000 new songs

3. Start eating healthier.

4. Exercise 3 times a week.

5. Take a photography class.

6. Attend Blissdom, if not this year then next.

7. Finish writing my book.

8. Take silk screening classes and start website for my son.

9. Become and parent advocate for Special Education Students.

This is just a start.  I have deceived there are so many things I would like to do that I am going to put a life list together, something I learned from Mightygirl.

If you made resolutions this year I hope you are keeping to them.  If you are having trouble remember you are not alone.  Reach out to someone for help and you will be able to accomplish anything.

No comments: