Thursday, April 11, 2013

New York Skyline

We spent this past weekend with my whole family. It was such a fun time being with everyone and watching my brother and his fiance get married. They looked so happy and it was such a special night. I enjoyed seeing family and friends that I haven’t seen in a while and catching up with everyone.


I was a little nervous because I knew it would be a long weekend with lots of action and late nights. I didn’t want Jordan to over do it and I was glad when on Friday night she decided to go to bed instead of going down to dinner. I meant I didn’t get to have dinner with everyone, but that was okay with me. Having her fall asleep at 8:15 made me relax a little. She did push the limits like she always does. While staying in hotels was necessary, I didn’t like the whole pool situation. Knowing her younger cousins would want to swim I let her bring her bathing suit. Of course I think I had a 100 little heart skips as I watched her swim underwater. In the end she had a great time and I managed to keep calm for most of the swimming.


The day of the wedding was a very long day. It started at 6:00 am and went until 1:30 the next morning. I know my family will have many great memories of Rob and Natalia, the many many pictures we had taken, the New York skyline, the dancing and all the food. Good think he is the last one to get married because I think he outdid the rest of us, it was beautiful.


Now that we are back things are moving along as always. Jordan went today for blood work and her platelets are 123K. She says she is just Whatever about the number although I wanted to jump up and down and scream for joy. Here’s hoping my enthusiasm isn’t too much. She is still on Nplate and she has no restrictions from the Hemoc doctors. Neurology is a different story, and one we are working with.

Soccer season starts this weekend and I am looking forward to seeing our friends and have a great time together. We wish you all luck and happiness with whatever you are doing to enjoy the nice weather we are having.

No comments: