Saturday, August 23, 2008

Melt Down



We took the kids for a hike in the woods yesterday. We have been looking at different water falls for the past few years and this year I found on very close to home. It sounded very interesting and it had 6 different drops.



After hiking for about 2 hours and getting some great pictures we decided to let the kids go swimming in one of the watering holes. This is were Jordan had her melt down. First she was upset because her shoes had mud on them, Hello we are in the woods. Next she takes her pants off so she can go swimming. She throws them at me and they land, let me think, on the ground. Well that was the end of it she starts crying "I don't want my pants to get dirty" She keeps getting louder and louder and I am like "You are ruining my nice peace quiet here in the woods"

After crying for about 5 minutes she found that it was more fun to go swimming with her brothers. She had lots of fun and her pants were washed when we got home.
It was a fabulous day and I can not wait to go hiking again.

No comments: