Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lost Tooth


Jordan finally lost her first tooth. She has been waiting for this moment for so long I think she never thought it would come. Her tooth has been lose for a while and she kept playing with it hoping she could make it magically fall out faster then it was ready.

I am not a tooth person and never is Jeff so I never wanted her playing with it. I just thought she should let it be and when it was ready to fall out it would. Well patience is not something she has, since she is one of the last kids in her class to lose a tooth.

So while walking in the mall yesterday, looking for furniture, which was total torture for her. She started wiggling it. All of a sudden she is jumping up and down yelling at me like the mall is on fire and we need to get out. I look at her and her whole mouth is bleeding. My first reaction was, what did your brother do to you know. Then I looked down and she had the smallest tooth I had ever seen, in her little hand.

I wonder what the tooth fairy left her. Being her first tooth and all.

She is no longer my baby and it is a little sad to see her growing up so fast. Sometimes I just wish I could freeze time and keep her little.

No comments: