Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tired of the snow



I know that the snow is beautiful and every year I say "This year I am going to go back to snowboarding and the kids are going to come with me as well." That never happens and then we get to February and I am so sick of snow and not seeing the warm, hot sun I just can not stand it. I know I live in New England, you would think I would be used to the snow by now.

Every year I start to get depressed at this time and it usually lasts for the better part of 2 months. The past 2 years we have been planning a moms vacation, which has taken away the depression. Knowing that I would be leaving all this to go someplace warm and sunny was fabulous. I knew I would not have to worry about anything. Although the planning and making sure the kids were never forgotten was a lot of work it was all well worth it.



This year unfortunately I do not think we will be going on vacation. Some of the moms have major events happening their lives and they can not make it this year. Alice and I are trying to recruit other moms for this event, but sadly nothing is working so far.

So I will sit here in my sweat pants and sweat shirt dreaming of warm sunny beaches, with dolphins swimming out my window, while I drink my morning coffee.


No comments: