Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sometimes it is just so HARD

Sometimes being a parent is the hardest thing in the world. I know girls go through phases were they either love you or hate you. I was this way with my mom. I never got along with her until I got older and even now I don't always see eye 2 eye with her.

With that said I guess I never realized how hard it can be. When you child is in pain you want to comfort and care for them. You want to make it all better and it seems I am the last person my daughter wants right now.

I know this is a phase and it should not bother me to much, although at times I just can't handle it. I want to help her and make her understand that everything I have done over the past 3 weeks is for her. To make her better and get her ready to come home.

At this point I can no longer do that. She needs help that is beyond me and the best thing I can do for her is get that help.

Years from now when she looks back on this she is going to remember how much she HATED me. Hopefully she will also realize how much I love her and just want the best for her.

No comments: