Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend.

We had a great weekend. The weather was nice and we got a lot done.

Saturday - we had to buy some parts to fix the pool and then for my birthday we eat at the Olive Garden. Jeff was like so what are you going to eat. I said "I have no idea I only came her for the Italian Margarita" For those of you who don't know what that it is, it is a Margarita with a shot of Amaretto on the side. I love these and the only place to get a good one is at the Olive Garden.

Sunday - Steven came over to talk about the deck in the back. Well that gave Jeff an out for going to the parade. He was lucky he missed it. The parade was awful this year. It was basically a line of about 100 cars with a few bands thrown in. My sister and I have decided that we are going to write letters to the Mayor. He changed the parade from what it used to be and now it is worse then before. At night we went to Lori's house. Much drinking and eating an all around great time.

Monday - We opened the pool. The water was so green this year I told the kids were making a swamp instead of a pool. It is amazing what a lot of chlorine can do. Today the water is pool, but it is still far from being ready to swim in. After opening the pool we watched movies with the kids and just hung out.

No comments: