Thursday, June 12, 2008

Being Scared

Jared could not sleep last night and he kept coming down stairs to see me. I get frustrated by this because he never tells me what the problem is only that he can't sleep. Now he is the oldest and knows that in our house you can tell us anything.

Finally after 1 hour of this back and forth I finally got out of him what was wrong. He gets afraid that some one is going to take him and kill him. Pretty big stuff for an 11 year old. I told him so guy is not going to break into the house to take an annoying 11 year old who will just bug him all the time. I think he understood because he knows I am always complaining about that.

Also, he had not talked to Jeff and I think he was really missing him. This is the longest he has been away and the kids are just not used to it.

So Jared read until 11:00 and then even after he went to bed he still came in 3 times to tell me little things.

It is going to be a long summer if they are getting up at 7 am and not going to bed until 11 pm. I am going to have to start drinking more vodka just so I can me it through.

No comments: