Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Schools almost over

Well it is that time of year again when the sun comes out and the birds are singing and I am getting ready to put on my battle gear. The kids will be out of school in 3 1/2 days and I can not wait. I love this time of year.

Most parents hate when school gets out for various reason. For those who work you might have day care and that can be expensive and for those who stay home it is constantly trying to find things to entertain the kids.

NOT ME I LOVE IT! I love not having to get up in the morning. I also love that my children are getting older so they can get there own breakfast. I love spending the days with my kids doing new things or just hanging out. This is my favorite time of year and I know some of you may find that strange.

Last year Jared, the oldest, tried to convince me to home school them. I said "There is no way I can home school you because you would never learn anything. We would stay in bed and the house would never get clean" He thought this was a great idea, unfortunately though, I am unable to do this.

So begins another wonderful summer of playing like a kid and loving it. We have many big plans for the summer most of which I am sure I will tell you all about.

No comments: