Monday, June 9, 2008

Tired

I am so tired tonight I really should go to bed, but figured I had not written in a while so I would. The kids only have 13 days left of school and while this makes me very happy. I hate getting up in the morning to bring them. I know after about 1 week I might be sick of all the whining and complaining. Well now that I have totally changed what this was about I am going back.

Jeff left for Denver on Thursday and I woke up throwing up. It was so bad that I could not even bring the kids to school. They were great though helping me and getting me freeze pops.

I told Jared "See what you have to look forward to. When I ma old and you have to start taking care of me"

He was not happy about that and now when ever I ask him to do something he is like "Mom, remember when you were sick and I helped you." Like that should get him out of doing anything for at least a month.

Friday I slept all day and then my weekend went crazy. I never realized how much I relied on Jeff until he was gone. He does a lot more then I think and I really can't wait for him to be home, but don't tell him that.

I had a great weekend and I will write about it later. Right now I am going to bed!

No comments: