Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year



Happy New Year to you all! I can not believe that 2008 is over and we are in 2009. 2008 went so fast I think I blinked and it was gone. My children are growing so fast!

Jared is already almost done his first year of middle school. He graduates high school in less years then he has been alive. That still boggles my mind because it seems like yesterday he was just starting kindergarten.

Devon will be 10 this year. Double digits for him. He is becoming such a wonderful little man and he is so caring. I can not believe that he will be 10 and starting 5th grade soon. Before I know it he will be headed off to the middle school.

Jordan is still only in 1st grade yet we found out she graduates high school in 2020. I think there are some things that should not be said. Like my baby will be graduating high school in 2020. I can not even fathom that at this moment, yet I know it will be here before I know it.

So for 2009 I am going to enjoy my children. I am going to do many fun things with them and be kids as much as we can. I want to treasure these moments and bottle them up for all eternity.

I hope you all have a happy and safe 2009.

No comments: