Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's Been A While

It has been a while since I have been up this late because of Jordan. I do not think there is anything wrong with her, at least I am praying there is nothing wrong.

The past few nights she has been having trouble sleeping. I do believe it is her medication because if I look at all the side effects insomnia is one of them. I don’t know why I thought we could get away with not having these side effects. She is on so much medication I am surprised some of them have not shown their ugly heads sooner.

She told me I could go to bed, like 4 times. I kept telling her “No, I’m going to stay with you” As if I would leave her alone on the couch. There are nights when I have a hard enough time not checking on her all night, now when she is not feeling well she thinks I’m going to just let her be by herself. I don’t think so. Not to mention that she said her head and stomach hurt. Just to add the icing on the cake.

We watched some TV and I put Brother Bear 2 on at midnight, I think she fell asleep in the first 2 minutes. So now I sit here watching TV praying that she will be alright. I do think we are going to try giving her Melatonin. It is a sleep aid that they gave her in the hospital; we actually had to buy it at CVS because it is not something the hospital keeps in the pharmacy. I am hoping it helps because I am not sure how many all-nighters I can pull, unless I have a couple drinks, some loud music, friends and a dance floor.

I think a nap will be needed tomorrow, for me and for Jordan.

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments: