Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MRI

Jordan went for an MRI 2 weeks ago and we had not heard anything as of today. I was thinking I can’t wait until December to find out the results of this test so I called the Doctor’s office today. I left a message for the Doctor and prayed that he would call me back today.

After Jordan and I brought Jared to school we went o Barnes and Noble, where we tried to do some work. Jordan did about 2 problems and then she stopped, I started paying attention to the things around us and asked her “Why did you stop your work?” She told me that she could not concentrate because it was too loud. There were two guys talking, the music was playing and people were walking all around us. I asked her what she thought it was going to be like when she went back to school. She told me school was fine because she just had Mrs. Fournier. Now I am wondering how school is going to go when she starts with all the kids.

Now back to the MRI. I got a phone call from the nurse at the doctor’s office. I know the suspense is killing you isn’t. She told me that the doctor did not get the results, so now I’m thinking great what does that mean. Then she told me “He did talk with the doctor from Boston and her MRI was FINE.” FINE can you believe it, there was NOTHING WRONG with her MRI. Such a wonderful thing and I am so excited. I am so glad that there is nothing wrong with her MRI. I am hoping that in December the doctor will give us a few more answers.

Now we just have to wait and see. Jordan has had so many people praying for her and all the prayers are working. I am hoping that her medications will be brought down a little. While this scares the crap out of me because of the unknown I am hoping that having a good MRI means it really was just a virus. A virus that we have no idea what it was or if it is even out of her system, a virus that could still be there, although we hope it is not.

Thank you again for all the prayers, support and love.

No comments: